Welcome to the Harbor Trolley Charter Service
Now your event can be even more exciting and memorable through the rental of one of our historic trolleys. Enjoy the safety and convenience of a trolley rental service now available in the Holland – Grand Haven area. The ideal way for making the wedding even more memorable, for events and gatherings of all kinds, for parties both big and small.
Harbor Trolleys seat up to 22 individuals with extra standing room inside and an open-air balcony on the back for making your special event even more memorable and exciting. The vehicles are suitable for a comfortable ride in any season. We travel anywhere within our rental service area beaches, parks, churches, rental halls, wherever the gathering or festivities take place.
Rental Rates & Reservations
- You can reserve our trolleys up to 12 months in advance. Discounted rates are available for nonprofit organizations.
- Weekends: Friday, Saturday & Sunday $225 per hour.
- Week Days: Monday – Thursday $175 per hour.
- Rental “time” begins and ends at our facility. A 2-hour minimum rental is required. Approval is required in advance for a nonprofit discount.
- All charges due in full at least 30 days before the event.
- Reservations that are not paid 30 days in advance cannot be guaranteed.
- After the scheduled trip, you will be billed for any difference between prepayment and actual trip cost.
- Smoking is not allowed on our trolley.
Types of Events
Weddings: Arrive at your reception on time and in style. Fun and safe transportation for the entire wedding party.
School Dances: A safe and memorable option for your children to get to their special event.
Christmas Carolling: Bring a group together to enjoy the lights and sounds of the holiday season.
Corporate Events: A unique way to conduct tours or entertain your clients. Fall Color Tours:
Enjoy the brisk autumn air and vibrant colors throughout the county.
Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties: We do the driving while you enjoy a night out on the town. And much, much more!
Harbor Trolley Charter Request Form
CAN WE DECORATE?
You may decorate the trolley. Decorations must not interfere with the driver’s view, or deface trolley finish, and must be removed after your event.
WHAT IF WE GO OVER OUR PAID TIME LIMIT?
It is the responsibility of the customer, not the driver, to be aware of the time so as not to incur added charges. Service that extends beyond the expected times will be assessed and billed to the responsible party after the event.
WHERE CAN WE GO?
Once we pick you up, we can take you anywhere you want to go within our 30-mile service area.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE BREAK DOWN?
Our vintage trolleys are in good repair, however, in the event of mechanical failure, we will do everything we can to provide a replacement as soon as possible. If we are unable to provide a replacement, you are entitled only to a refund of the money paid.